17. January 2020 - 10:00
Kite flying is fun! Build, decorate and fly your own kite - 6 to 10 years | Swansea Belmont Surf Life Saving Club | Friday, 17. January 2020
Kite flying is fun! Learn about kites from a world record holder (highest kite altitute at 16,038 feet!). Build and decorate your own kite inside the surf club then fly it on the beach.
Important participant requirements:
-This event is for people aged 6 to 10 years
- This event is for Lake Macquarie City residents, others may be waitlisted.
- This event is free, each participant requires a ticket.
- children under 16 must be accompanied by an *****.
- Wear sun smart clothing, hat and sunscreen as we will fly the kites on the beach
- Bring a water bottle and snacks.
- Please provide your mobile number so we can SMS you with an event reminder and/or advise of cancellation. This is the only purpose your number will be used for.