Finding Grants and Funders (Yarra Community Training) | Monday, 21. September 2020
About this Event
You KNOW what your project is, you KNOW what the impact will be and KNOW how much it will cost, now you need to FIND a grant to match.
Come to this session prepared with your project idea in hand and we can help you to find potential grants worth applying for to support your cause. We will guide you through how you can prepare an application which responds to the funders needs and presents your organisations as the ideal partner prepared to deliver on your commitment and make them look good! Topics include:
- Defining your project and its benefits
- Understanding what funding is available?
- Reviewing the funders guidelines and objectives
- Selling your organisation and project
- Demonstrating how you can deliver on your commitment
- Keeping in touch and engaging with the funders