HSC Biology – HSC Trials Exam Mastery Course [In-Person] | Wednesday, 15. July 2020
About this Event
Want a Band 6 in HSC Biology?Learn how to master the most common & most challenging HSC Trial questions in our HSC Trial Mastery Workshop so that you can score that Band 6.
This comprehensive 4 hour workshop is structured to help you tackle the most common questions across HSC Biology Modules 5-7 so you can ace your HSC Trials!
In this 4-hour workshop during the school holidays we’ll cover:
- How to recognise trends in HSC Physics question types and how to attain EVERY SINGLE MARK in your response for Modules 5-7 so you can score a Band 6!
- A comprehensive list of common questions sourced from past Trial Papers and HSC exams.
- How to respond to challenging questions tailored to help you get a headstart for Trial preparation.
With HSC Trials coming up and with a new HSC Biology Syllabus first sat in 2019 , it’s important that you understand what to expect in your exams, the most common question types and how to approach them. It’s not enough to just understand the content, you need extra practice and exam-knowledge if you want to achieve full marks!What’s included?
- 4-hour workshop run by an experienced HSC Biology teacher!
- A small personalised class- so you're not one of 100 students in a big lecture room and can stay COVID-19 safe. We cap our F2F session at our campus at 8 students maximum :)
- A resource booklet with key questions, marking guidelines and common mistakes students make in their HSC Biology exam.
- Bonus HSC Trial Biology Mock Exam & 1.5 Exam Review Session worth $99!
Due to the popular nature of this workshop, there will be two sessions. One for ONLINE and one **** TO ****.
This is the **** to **** option. Seats at our F2F course are strictly limited to 8 spots, so book your place in our class today!
Investment: $149 (inc GST) for 4 hours of support
Date: Wednesday 15th of July, 2020
Location: OnlineCOVID-19 Update:
Due to relaxed restrictions, this workshop will be held **** to **** at our Hornsby campus AND online.
This is the F2F version. You can find the online workshop here.
All of our tutors follow strict hygiene guidelines and are required to maintain an appropriate level of social distancing to keep you and your family safe. Our F2F classes are smaller this year and capped at 8 people to reduce risk.Workshop Teacher
Ken has a PhD with a focus on Biology as well as a Bachelor of Biotechnology (Honours) and Bachelor of Arts in International Studies from the University of Technology Sydney. Ken has over 5 years of teaching experience supporting students from small classes through to workshops of over 150 students! With the new HSC Science syllabi bringing in concepts from a University level, Ken brings his extensive post-graduate knowledge into the HSC course to help students excel!