IAAP Dallas (Virtual) Branch - Wonderful Word Processing | Wednesday, 12. May 2021
About this Event
This workshop focuses on skills for the advanced MS Word user. We will cover managing lengthy documents, manipulating graphic images, mail merging and digital accessibility features. Learner outcomes include:
- Apply tips and tricks in MS Word
- Customize the MS Word user interface
- Improve productivity by implementing new skills
- Increase marketability for new job roles
- Gain confidence with new skill knowledge
Presented by Dawn Monroe, MOSM, MCE, MCCT
This program is approved for one (1) recertification point.
Login information will be sent by the Branch Director prior to the event.
Branch Director: Jennifer Sanders, CAP (email)