Internal Coaches Roundtable - August 2020 | Friday, 07. August 2020
About this Event
The Internal Coaches Roundtable is for coaches who work full time for an organization and offer coaching as either part or all of their role. Both ICF Ottawa members and ICF Global members, as well as non-members are welcome to join.
The roundtables will focus on:
- Role and challenges of an Internal coach
- Strategies around creating a coaching culture internally
- Competencies of an impactful internal coach
- Coaching outcomes in the context of the organization
- How internal coaches facilitate organization transformation and growth
* PLEASE NOTE: Payment of an access fee is required to participate in roundtable events. See below for details.
In order to participate in the Internal Coaches Roundtables an access fee of $60 for members and $70 for non-members is payable when you register to attend your first event.
This fee allows you to participate in a minimum of 4 (consecutive) Internal Coaches Roundtables as well as covers administrative costs. Details for paying the access fee will be sent to you once your registration has been received.