24. October 2019 - 17:30 till 18:30
*****-or-Treat. October Opioids, Overdose & Naloxone Awareness Event | Relieve Medical Detox | Thursday, 24. October 2019
When: October 24th from 5:30-6:30
Where: 7283 E Earll Dr. Building B Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Please join us for our October Opioid Awareness Community Event on October 24th from 5:30-6:30 PM at 7283 E Earll Dr. Building B Scottsdale, AZ 85251 to hear about the current state of the opioid crisis in our own community and how you can help prevent an opioid overdose. We are hosting this event to educate community members on how to make a difference in the opiate crisis.
*****-or-Treat: Stop by for some yummy halloween candy and a free Naloxone kit
Unfortunately this epidemic affects everyone, but there are ways you can be proactive. During this event you will...
- Learn about the dangers of prescription opiates and street drugs and how to identify if someone is currently using opiates.
- Learn how to address opiate dependence or addiction with a loved one and discover the various treatment options.
- Learn how to identify an opiate overdose and how to administer a life-saving drug called Naloxone.
- Receive a free Naloxone kit so you can be prepared in case of emergency.
* If you would like us to destroy any of your household medications, please bring them with you to the event and our medical personnel will safely destroy them.
Event is FREE
Relieve Medical Detox - A 7 Day Outpatient Opioid Detox
Scottsdale Detox Center - An Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Detox
Addiction Haven - A Grassroots Organization Dedicated to Changing the Conversation Surrounding Addiction