The Wizard's Den - Semester II | Wednesday, 01. July 2020
About this Event
Wizards & Witches of Sydney,
After an incredible first semester we are coming back bigger and better than ever in a brand new location in the heart of Kings Cross.
Morticia Le Mort herself will be curating a potion making class like no other. Over the course of 90 minutes you will be tested and challenged as you unlock the skills of witchcraft and dark sorcery.
For wizards and witches that have been in lessons with us before you can expect the unexpected.
Each ticket includes:
- 90 minute experience led by a daring potions master
- 1 x robe and 1 x wand (must be returned)
- 1 x welcome drink
- 2 x magical and mystical cocktails to create by solving challenges (curated by Sydney's top mixologists)
- A 5* rated experience in an incredible setting
- Classes in Levitation, Evocation and Cyromancy
- This an 18+ experience - family friendly sessions will be made available in due course
- Non-alcoholic cocktails can be arranged - please tell the bartender on arrival
- All drinks are vegan
- You can book individual tickets and be seated as a group. Tables will generally be 4-5.